Gateway to Charlecote
45 55 £45.00 - £55.00
This Giclée Print on Hahnemühle German Etching 310gsm is part of a series of works created during Kitty's 2016 Artist Residency with Cotswold Life Magazine. The piece is inspired by the architecture and grounds of Charlecote Park and the memoir of Mary Elizabeth Lucy the Mistress of Charlecote during the Victorian period.
- Open Edition Giclée Print on Hahnemühle German Etching 310gsm
- Free Delivery, shipping 8-14 working days.
- Available in two sizes: Print Size A4 : H 21cm x W 29.7 cm (Mounted size A3: H 29.7x W 42cm) OR Print Size A3 : H 29.7x W 42cm (Mounted size A2: H42 x W 59.4cm)
- Sold mounted in a Soft White Mount
- Custom sizes available please contact.